Educators Enable Students to make informed decisions about career opportunities.
Middle and High School Educators
- Enhance career guidance by reviewing career assessment results and portfolio materials.
- Communicate with students and parents about important information and events.
- Manage Personal Learning Plans to meet school, district, and state education standards.
- Support the Nebraska Career Education Model and access the Middle School Curriculum for Careers (C4C).
- Help students make accurate choices in a major or program of study.
- Monitor individual data and Personal Learning Plans to guide student placement and transition.
- Increase student retention by keeping students on track for graduation.
- Post up-to-date education and career announcements.